Thursday, February 8, 2007

Abstain and bring sexy back?

Yesterday I talked about flooding your senses with beautiful music. Today I’m remembering how much I LOVE Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. (Although I hate that part about the shackles and being a slave and whipping. Okay, I try to not listen to the words, which is why I end up listening to instrumental music most of the time.)

The point of today’s post is that sometimes we need to remember that we’re still sexy and sexual even though we’re not with our soul mates at the moment.

Beware: A song like Sexy Back is only for advanced abstainers! By advanced, I don’t necessarily mean how long you haven’t had sex but how strong you feel in your decision to abstain. You know you’re strong if you feel aroused but are not inclined to do something crazy about it. NOW you’re probably ready to start dating and flirting again.

If you’ve just made the decision to abstain from sex for awhile or if you’re feeling extremely vulnerable right now, change the station when Sexy Back comes on.

But if you’re feeling okay, turn it on, turn it up, sing along, and dance ‘til your feet hurt!

No comments: