Here's an oldie but goodie from Sensual Celibacy (pp. 156-162):
Dating Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
1. Every woman has the right to pursue love, liberty, and happiness.
2. Every woman has the right to say no to sex if she’s not ready.
3. Every woman practicing celibacy must have the courage of her convictions.
4. Every woman must have a strong sense of her own boundaries.
5. Every woman must respect a man’s decision to move on if he doesn’t want to abstain from sex.
6. Every woman has the right to forgiveness if she falls off the wagon.
7. Every woman has the right to date as many men as she can manage.
8. Every woman has the duty to continue her self-improvement program whether or not she is in a relationship with a man.
These rights and responsibilities are good for anyone who's dating. Refer to them often. They can cut down on a whole lot of drama!